Benefits of Tanira’s Multigrain Flour (Low GI Diet)
It is not only can help us to live heart healthy, it may reduce the risk of developing diabetes and metabolic syndrome, which can increase our risk of having a heart attack or suffering a stroke.
Other Benefits of Low GI Diet
Several studies have shown that the low GI diet may also have other health benefits include: Improved Cholesterol Levels
- May Help Lose Weight
- May Reduce the Risk of Cancer
- Healthy Pregnancy
- Increase Mental Performance
- May Improve Eye Health
- Manage Acne
- Reduce Breast Cancer Risk
- Manage Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Sustained Energy Levels
- Good for Beautiful, Healthy and Glowing Skin
- Good for Healthy and Lustrous Hair
- and many more.
Vitamins: Magnesium, Potassium, Fiber, Calcium, Sodium, Zinc, Copper, Phosphorus, Niacin, Anti-Oxidant, Iron, Protein, Mineral Salts, Folate, Vitamin B-1, B-5, B-6, B-12, Vitamin C, Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Omega-6 etc.
Usage: Roti, paratha, luchi, bread, cakes, pastries, biscuits, cookies, barfi, halva and many
- No added sugar
- No added salt
- No added flavor
- No added color
- No artificial preservatives